The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging in the Snowpocalypse

I am home way early from work because of the blizzard in the D.C. area.  And yeah, I got the term “snowpocolypse” from someone else.

Not that I am going to liveblog this.  Instead I will take this as a chance to catch up with and talk about some things I have been meaning to blog about.  But if anything interesting happens I will be sure to tell you.

Update: This article has a lot of interesting information on the recent weather, including the massive amount of snow we have had locally.

But there is always this as a counterpoint.