The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

More From the Party of Racial Enlightenment

Hat tip to The Campaign Spot (remember when it was called The Kerry Spot?  Those were the days) there is apparently a close race in California between Loretta Sanchez and Van Tran, a Vietnamese American.  Sanchez is the Democrat, and Tran is the Republican.  So Sanchez goes on Spanish TV and thinking that only the left would be watching or translating, and says, “the Vietnamese and the Republicans are--with an intensity... (emphasis hers)--trying to take away this seat[.]”

I guess when she loses the election she will be going, “He tuk mah jarb!”  (Riffing off of South Park's intonation of "They took our jobs!")

So I am sure all those people who claimed that the Tea Party needs to purge itself of every single racist will then shun this woman and run her out of the Democratic party, right?  Right?

Yeah, I don’t think so, either.  The same party that didn’t blink when we learned that Sotomayor believed that a wise latina was better than a wise white dude is not going to care.  Remember, the Democrats do not judge whether you are a racist by the content of your character, but by the color of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment