The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

President Hendrix

Via Patterico we see the President is complaining that his critics “talk about me like a dog.”  Which is a strange turn of phrase for the constitutional-professor-in-chief if only because it is shitty grammar.  I mean I am not a stickler for these things, but well, he seems to be if memory serves.  But if you have not learned yet, I am a wealth of useless information and a master of trivia.  So I immediately recognized the line from the Jimmi Hendrix classic Stone Free.  Sing along kiddies.  I would suggest playing along, but its my understanding that Hendrix was so good with that guitar about half of you will get carpal tunnel if you try.  But let’s sing together:

everyday in the week I'm in a different city
if i stay too long people try to pull me down
they talk about me like a dog
talkin' about the clothes i wear
but they don't realize they're the ones who's square

hey!
and that's why
you can't hold me down
i don't want to be down i gotta move
hey

stone free do what i please
stone free to ride the breeze
stone free i can't stay
i got to got to got to get away

So our president is stone free, that is all.  And you don’t realize you’re the one who’s square.

No word on whether he has purple haze running through his brain.  But it would explain a lot.  As Dylan said, “everybody’s gotta get stoned.”  (yeah I know he didn’t mean it THAT way, except maybe as a double entendre of the non-dirty variety).