The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Double Bleg

First, I see that Ron Paul’s newsletters have come into the news with him being accused of being a racist.  Does anyone know of anywhere I can read them in the raw, outside of a paywall?  Please let me know in the comments

Second, a few people have complained about how these posts show up in Google Reader.  I have been using the service myself just to see how it appears and in my system it seems fine.  Let me know if this or any of the last two posts have the same problems we have been talking about.

----------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, ... er... I actually guess fortunately, there were only 7.000 subscribers and Ron Paul sure as hell isn't giving us his copy to look at.

    There are some interesting quotes here: http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1996_1343749

    But you want the raw material, with context, etc.

    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/ronpaul-kidz-page.php is probably not representative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, all now looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reader text is coming through better. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's this piece, which links to Kirchik's over view

    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/12/news-bulletin-ron-paul-is-a-huge-racist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several of RPs newsletters are linked in the footnotes of his Wikipedia page.

    ReplyDelete