The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tweaked the Blog’s Look


Well, as you can see, I changed the look slightly.  It’s still basic, but I liked this theme because it was wider and I liked the colors.  It seemed easy on the eyes.  But by all means sound off if in the comments if you like it, hate it or whatever.  That is especially true if you are having difficulty viewing it for any reason.  I want to hear that, because I definitely don’t want to cause that kind of problem.

As you can see, I also added sharing buttons to the bottom of each post, if you are inclined to use that sort of thing.

So if you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, let me know.  I am thinking it would be cool to add a logo, but then I have to, you know, come up with a logo.

Actually, come to think of it, I do know of one thing I did once for work.  Maybe I can do something similar.  Let me think on that...

Update: And I have created a logo.  Yeah, I guess when it comes to graphic design... I'm a pretty good lawyer.  Still I think that is pretty good when grading on a curve and it does give it some distinction.  And feel free to sound off on what you think about it.

Update (II): Btw, if you are using an iPhone, I can see that Blogger is by default shunting you into a "mobile" version of the site that looks basically alright, but it does lose the logo.  I am still figuring out this stuff, so let me see if I can control that by any method.

2 comments:

  1. This is better - but i will see if it possible to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy

    Okay, let me know if you can post. :-)

    Actually seriously, thanks for all the feedback, only some of which has appeared here. And by all means keep it coming.

    I don't think I am giving away any confidences to say that Dustin noted that the off-white color is easier on the eyes. I honestly didn't conciously think about that, but yes, when i am reading e-books on my iphone, i always set the background color to sepia.

    ReplyDelete