The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Did Our Deadliest Sniper Take Out Jesse Ventura?

I mean Chris Kyle didn’t kill him, but he allegedly decked him.  Of course there is a warning language with this video, but here you go...


No, violence is never the appropriate response to words alone.  Indeed, it’s a good thing the statute of limitations has likely run, because what he described would be a crime.  But if this story is true, Ventura is a grade-A a—hole and unsuited for any political office again.

But I would like to know if there is independent verification of Chris Kyle’s story.  And this is all in connection to a book tour relating to his claim to being our deadliest sniper, so...  take it all with an appropriate grain of salt.

And in any case, it is worth remembering who Michael Monsoor was.  So how about we let Presient Bush explain?


Hat tip: Soopermexican.

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment