The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Site Announcements

Bad news everyone.  A group of people have learned of my true identity and they are getting ready to reveal it to the world.  Of course to do so might run afoul of Va. Code § 18.2-46.5(C).  That law states in relevant part that:

Any person who solicits, invites, recruits, encourages, or otherwise causes or attempts to cause another to participate in an act or acts of terrorism, as defined in § 18.2-46.4, is guilty of a Class 4 felony.

And a Class 4 felony allows for up to ten years in prison per offense.  And of course it is an additional crime to conspire to commit a crime in Virginia, also punishable with up to ten years in prison.

Still, some of you may have noticed that a certain blog has disappeared.  I won’t name it here.  The reality is that it is not merely a matter of my safety but also that of my coworkers and out of respect for their wishes and rational fears I have removed that blog as well as any reference to participating in that blog at this site.  So, without any sense of resentment, I have removed it, for now.

The legal drama is still unfolding and I expect that it will continue to unfold.  Expect updates.

5 comments:

  1. This is a decision that I realize really tears you up.

    But the fact is these thugs have forced this decision to affect innocent people who didn't take up this cause, and it's not fair to them.

    You are doing something that is selfless and I respect that. You have made a tough, but good, decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this doesn't mean that this will be the end of this blog. I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago, and I have enjoyed what I have read so far. I hope I'll be reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janus

    This blog is going nowhere. And as for the current saga, the fact is that sometimes in law you have to keep your mouth shut for strategic reasons. After all, it not just my friends and well-wishers who read this...

    Bret

    I have a theory, but i don't want to share it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.W.

    Unfortunate to hear. I was looking forward to reading the motions you mentioned at the end of last week.

    Don't let the bastards get you down.

    ReplyDelete