The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

How Brett Kimberlin Tried to Frame Me for a Crime—Part 7: How You Can Help!

[This post is part of a larger series of posts.  See here for a fuller explanation.]


So this is where you, dear reader, come in.  There are several things you can do to help me out.

First, please spread the word far and wide about this story.  Tweet it, blog it, Facebook it, link it, whatever.  If you are a reporter and would like to talk to me about this and even view the un-redacted documents, let me know at any of my emails, including AaronJW72@gmail.com.  I will be happy to speak with you.

Second, you can write to the State’s Attorney of Montgomery County.  I did not name the subordinate responsible for the inaction, but ultimately it is the responsibility of John McCarthy, the State’s Attorney himself.  You might also consider writing to the Governor, or the Attorney General of Maryland.  Be polite.  You will not help me by being foul or insulting.  Simply state that you believe a grave injustice has been done to me—if you happen to agree—and ask them politely to see to it that justice be done.

This is his office’s contact information:
State’s Attorney for Montgomery County
50 Maryland Avenue, 5th Floor
Rockville, Maryland  20850
240-777-7300

Third, and importantly, I will be setting up a defense fund very soon.  This will not be limited to my case, but to all victims of Kimberlin and his crew because there are more of them than I am disclosing in this post.  Their goal is to get anyone who crosses them fired, impoverished by continual and frivolous legal actions and so on.  They have already cost me $7,000 and my job.  You can help make sure that this will not happen to others and, yes, help me pay my legal expenses.

Fourth, if you are hiring, I need a job.  I can work as a lawyer, blogger, researcher or any number of things.  Feel free to contact me by email if you think you can offer me something.

Fifth, if you donate to his organization, please stop.  It is apparent to me that this man does little else with his life other than harass people who dare to tell the truth about him.  If he had an ordinary job where he actually had to work 9-5, maybe he would have no time to bother people for telling the truth about him.  This isn’t a legal threat, but simply an observation of reality.  If you donate to his charities, you are helping him to torment me and others.  His charities might do excellent work, but as long as they employ him, they also support this criminal and immoral conduct.

Besides, can you really trust this man with your money?  Look at the video and look at what he said about this incident.  Is he a trustworthy man?  In my opinion, he is not.

I want to thank you for reading my story.  If you have read this far, you have put a lot of effort to get here and I appreciate it.  And anything you do to help will be equally appreciated.  By sheer shamelessness, Brett Kimberlin has damaged a lot of people’s lives, including my own.  Hopefully we can fight back against him.

--Aaron Walker
  
---------------------------------------

I will make this offer to Brett Kimberlin.  If I have gotten any fact wrong, and you can prove it, I will happily issue a correction.  But there are two important limitations on that.  First, I will only issue corrections of fact; I am entitled to my opinions as a matter of First Amendment law.  Second, I will only issue corrections if you prove me wrong—and by proof I mean something other than your word.  Email any such requests for a correction to me or I am unlikely to notice.  You know my email address.


---------------------------------------

You can go back to the beginning of this series, here.

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your adventures into the exposure of another of societies evil people. Kimberlin will get his JUST DESERTS and hopefully soon.

    To continue down this path he is on is one where self-destruction is inevitable. Sadly, you weren't able to be the one to see to it that happened sooner rather than later.

    Trust me, God has a plan far bigger than you can imagine. When you discover it, you will be amazed. Doing the "right thing" is always the path to revelation. The other path is one to Hell- and Mr. Kimberlin seems to be on just that very path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted a link to this post on my FaceBook page, and also a link to the Fox News 2010 article on this felon. Not that I have a lot of "friends", but you never know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent the prosecutors a note:

    To states.attorney@montgomerycountymd.gov

    Trying to frame someone by lying in an application for criminal charges, as you have proof that Kimberlin did, is a crime. Why aren't you prosecuting? The guy is a convicted terrorist bomber who never should have been let out of jail. Why are you letting him to continue to use our legal system to assault innocent citizens? Please do your jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a liberal, I suspect you and I disagree about nearly every policy preference on the planet. But I will find a way to donate to your defense. What has been done to you is simply an effort to shut you up, and that is indefensible in this country.

    We all misquote Voltaire, who never ACTUALLY said, "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." But it's a fair approximation of his views. Well, even in these perilous financial times, I'd damned well better find $25 or $50 to help you defend that right.

    As a member of the Left, I am personally offended by your troubles. I wish that I could stop people who might agree with me more about my policy preference from being terrible human beings. I promise that we are not all terrible human beings, any more than all conservatives deserve to be painted with the broad brush of some. So when I say that I am sorry for your troubles, I hope you understand that it's not in the sense of sorry as apology that requires I change a behavior, but rather in the sense of filled with sorrow when I see someone treated as you have been treated.

    I look forward to disagreeing with you for a long, long time, when you are past this evil episode in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron

    Feel no sense of collective guilt, for i am rigorously opposed to that concept. :-)

    But i do appreciate your warm thoughts, and no, I know the entire left is not like that. Heck, some of my favorite family members are liberals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW, would anyone consider setting up a Change.org petition to the District Attorney's officer to reconsider your case, or would that cause more trouble than it's worth?

    ReplyDelete