The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

If You Want to See the Next Round with Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin...

Update: In case is is not obvious, the case is style Brett Kimberlin v. Aaron Walker.  Walker is my real name, "Worthing" is my pen name.  And the case number is 8526D.


Update (II): For your information, here is the policy on electronics in the courthouse.  Note that the use of electronic devices in the courtroom is prohibited as are photographs anywhere inside the courthouse.

After you are done enjoying fireworks on the Fourth, on July 5, 2012 we will have a hearing on this peace order with Brett Kimberlin.  After all the stay lasts only until the full hearing, so in theory the judge could re-impose all the restrictions Vaughey imposed in the first one.

Last time I had a hearing, people got the idea of coming and I am genuinely grateful to the people who showed up.  It meant that there were witnesses when I was arrested.

So if you are inclined to come, here’s what I know about it.  It will be in the Circuit Courthouse.  That is at 50 Maryland Avenue, in Rockville.  It’s right across the corner from the District Courthouse, so do be careful not to go into the wrong building.  We don’t know which room, because we don’t know who the judge will be, just yet.  Follow my twitter and I should tweet out the details when I know it.

I am going to be there at 8:30 a.m. but frankly there is just no way to know when the case will be heard.  As for length, I would be shocked if we get it done in two hours.

But there is one other thing.  There is a chance that the courthouse will be closed.  It was closed yesterday and today due to the massive thunderstorm we had last week, and, according to friends in the power industry, Maryland regulations which make it difficult to protect power lines from falling trees.  You can check for the status of any closings of their courts, here.

So if you are inclined to come, that is how to do it.  And I will say in all frankness that my attorney Mr. Bours is likely to put on a better show than I ever did.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sound fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to donate and help my wife and I in this time of need, please go to this donation page or use the PayPal buttons on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  As you will see by the time I am done telling my story that this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Aaron -- SPQR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peace order court rooms are entertaining, at least. The "Main Event" may not be first thing up. People bring CRAZY stuff to court.

    I am sure your attorney is quite competent and has a good plan, but one thing you might want to make sure of is to ask the judge to restrict Kimberlin's complaints and statements to you and you alone, not to the other chaff that he is throwing in the wind to make his case sound worse. He brings up Allen and Maher and Norton - none of whom are you. The Peace Order hearing is about you, not about those other people, he in fact has legal actions going with all of those others separately (I think I read the Allen one has expired now, right?)

    I think that he wraps his story up to make it seem like it is a bigger deal than it is - certainly that was the point of his response to the emergency motion. Of course it all depends on who the judge is - some are less tolerant of BS than others. Pray for Wolfe.

    Feel free to NOT publish this if you think it is too much OPSEC - loose lips and all that.

    ReplyDelete