The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

BREAKING: Convicted Document Forger Brett Kimberlin Admits to Forging the Twitchy Summons

Claims it was an “Honest Mistake”

This is the latest post in what I half-jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  The short version is that Kimberlin has been harassing me for over two years, his worst conduct being when he attempted to frame me for a crime.   I recognize that this might sound like an incredible claim, but I provide video and documentary evidence of that fact; in other words, you don’t have to believe my word.  You only have to believe your eyes.  So, if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.
 
This is breaking as we speak and John Hoge has uploaded document here, but here’s the gist of it.  As you might remember, Twitchy and Michelle Malkin’s lawyer Michael Smith accused Brett Kimberlin of forging a summons for Twitchy.  Specifically of taking a summons originally meant for me, removing my name and inserting Twitchy onto it.  Brett was given until this Friday for a show cause as to why he shouldn’t be sanctioned, but he got that response in early.  So now you are reasonably caught up, here's the news...

First he admits to forging it, but claims:

When the Clerk initially sent Plaintiff 21 summons, Plaintiff spent hours compiling them with the Complaints, the envelopes and certified cards only to discover that the summons for Twitchy was missing. At the time, Plaintiff assumed that the Clerk had inadvertently forgotten to include that summons since Twitchy was named as a Defendant in the Complaint and Twitchy's address was listed in paragraph 25 of the Complaint. Therefore, Plaintiff typed the address on a summons and included it with the Complaint to Defendant Twitchy and sent it certified to that address.

Of course what he leaves out of that is the he had to erase my name from that summons and substitute Twitchy.  Which kind of undercuts his claims he didn't realize he was doing anything wrong.  He also lies toward the end saying:

Plaintiff urges this Court not to impose sanctions on Plaintiff since this was an honest mistake, he is proceeding pro se and was unaware of the proper procedure, he has learned from the mistake, he has apologized to all parties, and Defendant Twitchy was not prejudiced.

First, show of hands: how many people think that a guy who was convicted of document forgery—as we joke, he is one of the few people who know how the Presidential seal tastes like—and has been caught in three other forgeries in relation to his present litigation, did this by accident?

Also it contains a provable lie.  He has not apologized to “all parties.”  I never received any apology.  And I think if John, or Stacy McCain got an apology I would have heard from them (Update: John says he didn’t apologize to him, either).  And there might be consequences for this lie...


As for his “I’m just a dumb pro se litigant, have mercy on me,” routine, Mr. Smith pre-rebutted this in his motion to dismiss on behalf of Twitchy and Mrs. Malkin, saying:

And his pro se status is no excuse. Leaving aside that Mr. Kimberlin's ample litigation experience probably makes him more knowledgeable of the rules than many lawyers, see R.19-1, p. 1 ("I have filed over 100 lawsuits and another one will be no sweat for me"), every schoolchild knows not to take an official document, alter it, then try to pass it off as something other than what it is.

And for that matter, Judge Titus has already noted that Brett is an extremely experienced litigant who should know the ins and outs of their procedure by now as does his email to Patrick Frey.  Judge Grimm can cite that in whatever ruling he hands down.

So there you have it.  A convicted document forger admits to a new document forgery.  One can only guess what the judge will do in response to that.  And one can only guess what our criminal justice system might say as well.

And it verifies what I have said repeatedly about him.  He hasn’t reformed.  He’s the same criminal he has always been.  But then I knew that the moment he tried to frame me for a crime:

)

So why again should we consider it ridiculous to suspect him in the SWATtings?

Update: Is this the first time he has ever apologized for anything?  He certainly never apologized to the widow DeLong.  He sued her for trying to collect a lawful judgment against him.

---------------------------------------

My wife and I have lost our jobs due to the harassment of convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, including an attempt to get us killed and to frame me for a crime carrying a sentence of up to ten years.  I know that claim sounds fantastic, but if you read starting here, you will see absolute proof of these claims using documentary and video evidence.  If you would like to help in the fight to hold Mr. Kimberlin accountable, please hit the donation link on the right.  And thank you.

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.


And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

3 comments:

  1. Another important point, made by a Hogewash commenter, that completely undercuts his latest story: He claims he sent the summons to Twitchy, c/o Salem Communications, in OCTOBER - Salem's acquisition was not announced until DECEMBER. No evaluation of his veracity is even necessary: the forged summons clearly proves that this did not occur in the way he is currently claiming it did, i.e., when he was mailing out all the other summonses. http://hogewash.com/2014/03/12/brettkimberlin-admits-forgery/#comment-31547

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beyond belief that he would write so many obvious lies in his attempt to avoid sanctions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may have "apologized" but no where in the show cause did he say the magic words that would have made the Judge less likely to sanction him.

    ReplyDelete