The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Really, is it Necessary to Fisk Keith Olberman?

Well, regardless, the Daily Caller has done an admirable job doing it.

For my money, the second clip, when he attacks these kids for joking about the Washington, D.C. blizzard is the most hilarious.  According to Olberman, you can’t make a joke about any bad weather in which anyone died.  Which means of course you can never joke about any bad weather, ever, in your whole life.

What a sour man.  But it makes the clip unintentionally hilarious.