The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, December 19, 2011

We Have the Crying Korean State TV Announcer on Video... (Update: Mad TV Video)

...with alleged translation in the subtitles.  I found it works better if you go to full screen.


Oy.

Update: An intentionally funny video about the late dear leader:


--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Drudge's "Ugh" headline. More of the same for North Korea, sadly. And 3.0 is pretty young, though not healthy.

    This is another opportunity for Obama, like he had with Iran a couple of years ago, that doesn't provide short term benefits so he'll miss it.

    ReplyDelete