The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, May 25, 2012

If You Are Coming Here for the First Time Today

A few links to help you sort things out if you are coming here for the first time today.

First, start here where you get to read my blockbuster post describing how convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin tried to frame me for a crime.  I know that sounds like hyperbole, but follow the links, read the post and you will realize it is not.  I prove my case with primary documents and even video evidence.  In other words, you don’t have to believe my word, just your eyes.  I admit it is long, but I have a lot to tell you.  And at the end, I will show you how you can help.

Then I would suggest you click over to Patrick Frey's (a.k.a. Patterico’s) equally astounding post discussing how this same crew that has been harassing harassed him and one of them tried to get him killed.

And if you want to help out with this situation, there are two ways to consider.

First, today has been declared Everyone Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day.

Second, if you are inclined to give financial help to myself and Robert Stacy McCain to give us relief from our hardships, go to the National Bloggers Club Relief Fund For Aaron Walker and Robert Stacy McCain, here.

And of course everyone who is helping and supporting me today...  I give you my warmest thanks.


Update: It is beyond impossible to thank every single person who is linking, tweeting, facebooking, talking about Brett Kimberlin today.  There's too many of you--which also means there are too many people to sue!  So I just wanted to thank all of you as a group.  This day has been awesome and its only halfway through.

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Walker, you know me as GadsdenJazz on twitter, and I've been suspended twice there in the past 36 hours after tweeting/retweeting about Kimberelin's sordid affairs (I'm still in Twitter gulag, or I'd have tweeted all this to you). Now, that's a minor inconvenience to me, but it tells me that the campaign to out the truth about Kimberlin is targeted JUUUUUUST right. :-)

    Keep your chin up, Mr. Walker, and smile - Mr. Kimberlin's tenuous control on his public image has slipped away, and he is radioactive now. Score one for the good guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievably a tragic tale.. for people like him to be able to continue with threats and acts of intimidation to those that deserve to know the TRUTH about Kimberlin and his gang of nefarious thugs.. I hope that some good will come out this and I support you and Frey and the rest for only wanting to tell the truth..

    ReplyDelete