The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Site Announcement: Tomorrow (Hopefully)

Consider this an update to my last update.  In it, I told you that a post was coming discussing that a crime was committed against me.  I told you that it was likely to be a blockbuster.  I told you that I had documentary and video evidence of this crime.  And I told you that I needed two videos to tell this story and one was being created by a friend who is a videographer.

Well, he has asked for one more day in part because the rest of his life intruded and since he is doing a favor for me, for free, how can I refuse?  So the cautiously optimistic schedule is for tomorrow, with the understanding that things can come up again.  Indeed Murphy’s Law says something on the subject...

I am truly sorry for anyone feeling "tortured" by these delays.  If it makes you feel any better, it's killing me not to tell it, either.

---------------------------------------

Oh yeah, and this is #War, and #IAmAndrewBreitbart.  I mean not literally, but yeah.

And once again, Soopermexican has a link to a “Breitbart Children’s Trust” to make sure his family is not impoverished by his untimely death.

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment