The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Site Announcement (Update: I am Breitbart)

Update: By the way, the correct hashtags for my upcoming piece is #war and #IAmAndrewBreitbart.

And speaking of, Soopermexican has a nice post mentioning a Breitbart Children’s Trust.  Yeah, I am about two months late to write this, but on the positive side it keep that story alive.  So go over there and consider donating.


Now, back to the original post, as is.


--------------------------------

I have told a number of people to expect something big today.  And those who didn’t know, well now you know.  We are going to do a massive story at this site, exposing serious criminal misconduct.  It is going to be original reporting and it is going to be massive.  I mean it is over sixty single spaced pages in word, and there are at least three hundred pages of documents I have been scanning, redacting out private information and uploading.  If you wonder why I haven’t said much in the last week, there you go.

But we are missing one piece.  I am waiting for one piece to fall into my Tetris puzzle.  There are two videos that are vital to telling the story…  and only one is fully ready to go.  But it is more important to get this out right than fast.

Hopefully that means we will have it all tomorrow but it’s not entirely in my hands.  Stay tuned, and trust me, this will be worth it.

By the way, on an unrelated note:


It is important to remain a happy warrior.

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment