The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Stories that Dovetail Together

Miranda Devine at The Sydney Herald says what I long suspected.  The terrorists need to get laid:

Frustration fuels acts of hatred

The 23-year-old Nigerian charged with trying to detonate a bomb on a Northwest Airlines flight over Detroit on Christmas Day was lonely and sexually repressed, according to messages left on an Islamic website.


I mean it gets a little ridiculous when she says “Much as we would like them to be, they are not monsters” and then goes on to tell them about their incredibly monstrous ideas and behavior, such as:

In gang rape trials, Muslim men have mounted the defence that their strict religious upbringing made them believe they could rape Australian non-Muslim girls.

But still as a discussion of the relation between sexual frustration and terrorism, this is actually good.

Which makes this, from the Atlas Shrugged blog pretty funny:


Heh.

Of course it is tempting to joke, but I really think Ms. Devine is hitting on a big insight into their mentality.  It’s helpful to remember next time you hear someone wonder “why do they hate us?” or when someone tells us that if we do X the terrorists won’t hate us so much.