The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

How Brett Kimberlin Tried to Frame Me for a Crime (And How You Can Help!)—Broken Down into Eight Easy Pieces

Well, at exactly 6:54 a.m. I posted my monster post describing how convicted terrorist and perjurer Brett Kimberlin actually tried to frame me for a crime and it has gotten a lot of hits so far.

But a couple people have complained that the post is too large, and too unwieldy, that it is causing computers to crash and the like and have suggested breaking down the post into smaller, more digestible parts.  That seems realistic.  My computer is relatively new and moderately ahead of the curve, and it was groaning as I tried to create the post.

So I am going to backdate a series of posts covering each part separately.  I will end each one with a link to the next part, and I will start each one with a link to the previous part, but here is a list of the parts with links attached, for your convenience:









So first up, we get: the Introduction.

---------------------------------------

And of course, dear reader, if you have any other difficulties viewing this story, let me know and I will try to accommodate it.  Feedback is appreciated.

---------------------------------------

Please note also that you will see this post and the others altered in real time as I create the parts and link them.  You will not see any announced updates as I do that.

---------------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.  And you can purchase my book (or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime), Archangel: A Novel of Alternate, Recent History here.  And you can read a little more about my novel, here.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for breaking it down for the modern computer - and presenting the link on the front page to follow before it crashed

    ReplyDelete