The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wear Your Hard Hats

I am constructing this blog as we speak. Hopefully nothing will fall on you.

For instance, I have only barely started to put up my links. There are a lot of great sites to link, but it’s a start.

And it’s a good time to tell you something else about this blog. There are blogs that follow the news obsessively. This isn’t going to be one of them. I am going to post maybe once or twice a day, and generally after work. I would say my model is Beldar, but the bastard hasn’t posted in months.

Beldar, I say that with love. Come back to us. We miss you.

So I guess Legal Insurrection is my model. Cool.