The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Expressio Unius, As Applied to Mark Sanford

We all know about Mark Sanford.  He claimed to be hiking and was in fact in Argentina screwing some woman down there.  And apparently they are not impeaching him in South Carolina because his Lieutenant Governor is actually worse.

And now we learn this from Jenny Sanford, his wife:

South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford recalls how she made the "leap of faith" to marry husband Gov. Mark Sanford even though the groom refused to promise to be faithful, insisting that the clause be removed from their wedding vows.

"It bothered me to some extent, but ... we were very young, we were in love," she said in an exclusive interview with Barbara Walters to air on "20/20" Friday. "I questioned it, but I got past it ... along with other doubts that I had."

Jesus lady, talking about missing a giant flashing neon sign.

Now this led some people to say that then he really wasn’t cheating, since he never promised to be faithful.  Um, no.  Sorry but fidelity is just part of the definition of marriage.  It’s part of the vow, whether you say it or not.  It’s that simple.

(I explain the term Expressio Unius here.)