The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, February 5, 2010

If this is True John Edwards is Apparently a Bigger Dick than We Realized

The National Inquirer says now that he beat Elizabeth Edwards.  Yeah, I know it’s the Inquirer, but, um, haven’t they been the most accurate on this guy?

Well, you can evaluate for yourself what you think of this charge.  If true, it only shows us that this vile man was even more evil than we thought.

And I won’t beat up Democrats for supporting him.  There were lots of good reasons why he shouldn’t have been Vice President, but none of them related to his cheating or (alleged) beating.  The best you can say is that you might expect it from a person who was so demonstrably narcissistic.  But yeah, we all should feel extra glad we dodged his political bullet.

What an ass.  Even if he was innocent of beating Elizabeth, what an ass.