The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

John Edwards Sets the Record Straight

Now we know what to expect on that John Edwards sex tape.

Of course that counter-acts a rumor about what you really would see on the tape.

As for the rumor, I think they just misunderstood.  What viewers of the tape said was that it showed us that John Edwards is a huge dick.

It’s a subtle but important difference.

Speaking of, with a hat tip to The Soup, we have this clip of an odd comment by a weatherman.

I always say there is an inverse relationship between the size a man claims to be, and the size he actually is.

P.S.: Dig the bad hair day Edwards is having in that pic.

Update: Btw, I should acknowledge where the photo came from