The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Update to the Koran Burning Story

Okay now this is getting murky and maybe confused.  Apparently the Paster Jones is saying that he spoke with one of the Imams connected to the Ground Zero Mosque projected and they struck a deal that he wouldn’t burn the Korans if they moved the Mosque.  But the Imam wasn’t our good friend Feisel, so...  its really unclear whether they will honor that deal.  And if they don’t, then is the flambé on?

All this, by the way, goes straight into the column of this Pastor maybe being a sly genius.  Indeed, he might even be sowing dissention in the ranks of the people behind the Ground Zero Mosque.

Anyway, the blow-by-blow is covered, in detail, at Hot Air.  I feel like I am watching ping pong.