The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Scattered News Around the Web

So today was the big day for Stephen Colbert to testify today on Capital Hill on immigration, in character.  Personally I find Colbert only bearable in small doses, but whatever I think of his routine, appearing as a fictional character is, well, idiotic.

So he shows up and a Democrat tried and failed to be the voice of reason:

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., chairman of the Judiciary Committee, tried to pull the plug on the Colbert's testimony in an effort "to get to the bottom" of the issue. 

"I would like to recommend that now we got all this attention that you excuse yourself and you let us get on with the three witnesses and all the other members there," he said. "I'm asking you to leave the committee room completely, and submit your statement."

Well, good for Mr. Conyers, but ultimately he didn’t prevail and presumably this circus is going forward, right now.

Meanwhile, pajamas media presents the testimony of Christopher Coates on the black panther case.  I suspect the correct characterization is that these are just the prepared remarks and the full testimony will come out later.  Whatever you call it, you can read it here.

Meanwhile some Muslims have come out in support of Molly Norris.  Good for them.

And Atlas Shrugs has a pretty horrifying account of female peace activists going to “Palestine” only to be raped and forced into marriage against their will, and the liberal activists who cover it up.  If the liberals don’t watch out, republicans are going to become the flag bearers of the real feminist movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment