The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Popehat and I Ask For Your Help

This is the latest post in what I half-jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  The short version is that Kimberlin has been harassing me for over a year, his worst conduct being when he attempted to frame me for a crime.  I recognize that this might sound like an incredible claim, but I provide video and documentary evidence of that fact; in other words, you don’t have to believe my word.  You only have to believe your eyes.  So, if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.

Okay, mostly it’s me asking for help, as well as my friends and co-defendants Robert Stacy McCain, Ali Akbar, William Hoge and whoever the heck Kimberlin Unmasked is.  There isn’t much to this post but to raise awareness.  As most of you know, we have been sued by Brett Kimberlin, for calling him a pedophile and the like (or in most of their cases, accurately reporting that he was called one by his wife).  Ken White, who differs from me on many political issues but has a principled agreement with me on the issue of free speech, has put up the Popehat signal seeking pro-bono counsel.  You can read his post, here.  And if you can help, or if you know anyone who can help, let us know.

It truly is an excellent post, but I will quibble with one part.  He speaks a lot of freedom of speech, and, yes, that is at stake here, but this suit also represents an attack on the right to obtain counsel.  Much of what he is suing me for is offering free legal help to his wife.  His belief is that when he targets someone for the “Aaron Walker treatment”—i.e. false arrest, false charges, trying to get a person fired, smearing them on the internet and similar harassing behavior—that no one is allowed to help that person, and if you dare to do so, you have committed a serious offense against all that is good and decent.  He is basically saying that if you are his enemy—including his own wife—you have no right to get a lawyer.  That is a very frightening precedent he is attempting to set.

We will talk more about the evil involved.  Brett Kimberlin has claimed that Stacy McCain has defamed him by calling him “evil” and so since truth is a defense, it is fair game to explore all the vile things he has done.  But his wife once provided a great insight into his mentality (in a non-privileged conversation).

As I have reported before, Brett Kimberlin has been diagnosed as a sociopath.  And sociopaths are fundamentally incapable of the most basic sense of compassion.  His wife’s insight is that Brett Kimberlin is so incapable of understanding where other people are coming from that he thinks everyone is crazy.  He can’t understand, for instance, why I would be angry at him after all the sh*t he had done to me.  So in his mind I must be crazy, rather than a guy who is genuinely aggrieved and seeking justice.

I have come to think that while he is a knowing liar on many occasions, I don’t think he is merely pretending to be the paranoid idiot that he is acting like.  His conduct simply makes no sense unless he actually believes there is a massive conspiracy against him.  And of course his conspiracy theories are wrong, which is most fundamentally why his lawsuit will fail and turn out extremely badly for him.  That is, admittedly, a cryptic statement, but I cannot say more.  I care more about winning in the courtroom than on the internet.

But how paranoid and idiotic is he?  He agrees with Alex Jones that September 11 was a “Reichstag Fire” scenario:


I suggest, dear reader, that you only watch with the volume turned down.  While most of his music is bland but listenable, this is just plain awful mostly due to his whiney voice.

And of course he ironically quotes Hitler as saying: “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”  I suppose it is his motto.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.


And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my LORD. I have never actually heard his voice before, but figured it couldn't be as bad as those who had heard it make it out to be. It's not..


    IT'S WORSE.

    I've been in and around the music industry for 30+ years and I have heard good and bad...that is the worst I can recall hearing. I knly made it to the chorus and I think I am traumitized enough already.

    ReplyDelete