The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh Noes! Brett Kimberlin Sues the Entire Right Side of the Blogosphere!

This is the latest post in what I half-jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  The short version is that Kimberlin has been harassing me for over a year, his worst conduct being when he attempted to frame me for a crime.   I recognize that this might sound like an incredible claim, but I provide video and documentary evidence of that fact; in other words, you don’t have to believe my word.  You only have to believe your eyes.  So, if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.

So you might have seen the news over at Viral Read.  Brett Kimberlin is suing... pretty much everyone on the right side of the blogosphere, accusing them of being involved a violation of RICO, essentially claiming they are a literal mafia.  I mean that comment that he is suing the entire right half of the blogosphere is a comic exaggeration but not by much.  The list of defendants includes that we can verify so far...

Myself (of course—he’s always going to blame me),
Michelle Malkin,
Glenn Beck,
James O’Keefe III,
Patrick “Patterico” Frey,
Ali Akbar,
Robert Stacy McCain,
John Hoge,
Lee Stranahan,
Mandy Nagy,
The Franklin Center,
Simon and Schuster,
The Blaze,
Ace of Spades,
Kimberlin Unmasked,
Erick Erickson,
Breitbart.com

…and more (which will be determined when I read the complaint).  There is no word on whether he has sued:

The Freemasons,
The Saucer People,
The Skull and Bones Society, or
The Lizard People

Hey, don’t laugh.  Those Freemasons are not to be trifled with:


They can make Steve Gutenberg a star, and they can make a poor, innocent terrorist like Brett Kimberlin into a pariah.  Imagine that.

Seriously, I consider this evidence that Brett Kimberlin is finally coming completely unhinged.  Look, either he believes that the right wing is actually a mafia or he doesn’t.  If he does, then he is a paranoid nutbag.  And if he doesn’t, he’s still crazy because he apparently thinks anyone will believe him.  And he is crazy if he doesn’t think he will face sanctions for filing this silliness.

So without seeing the complaint I predict a 70% chance that it will be dismissed.  I have seen Brett attempt to allege massive evil conspiracies before and he sucks at it.  I give it a 90% chance of it being dismissed out of hand for the anonymous defendants because how can he possibly claim to know what they supposedly did, if he doesn’t even know their names?

The burning question is why Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy is letting this diminutive terrorist walk as a free man and to continue to abuse our legal system.  Maybe as this latest abuse of the legal system gains national attention, some people might ask that question.  I do expect there to be blowback for this suit, of a thermonuclear level.

And all joking aside, I do want to say something serious to my co-defendants.  I recognize that a great deal of these people are being sued today because they saw the evil that Brett was committing against me and chose to help me, knowing the risk that they would be subjected to the same kinds of treatment.  To those people, I say this.  First, there is little cause for distress.  This will end badly for him.  But being sued can be upsetting to people regardless of the merits, and whatever distress you feel right now makes my heart sick.  But we will prevail.  God still has a way of wringing good out of evil.

Over a year ago, I sat in a chair on the way to a holding cell after Brett Kimberlin had me arrested on false charges (which were almost immediately dismissed).  I won’t say it wasn’t upsetting to be arrested, but I had faith that it would backfire and boy did it.  Rather than discrediting me, having me arrested only made the story even better and vilified Brett even more.  Have faith that this deluded suit will have the same effect.

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.


And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

No comments:

Post a Comment