The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Global Warming Meltdown

Earlier, I shared my view on man-caused global warming (often called AGW).  Here’s just some of the evidence I see piling up every day that the whole thing is at best founded on really bad science, and at worst an actual fraud.  Time for some linky goodness.

IPCC warnings of African crop yields turn out to be bogus, too.

This is an oldie but goodie explaining what decline they have been hiding.

And a bombshell set of admissions from Professor Jones.  You know, like there has been no global warming in fifteen years.

But then he turns around and tries to shift the burden to skeptics.  See we are so certain of man-caused global warming, that now you have to disprove it.

Meanwhile, Glenn Reynolds has more linky goodness.  And more.  And then draws a historical comparison.

And the Climategate story has officially become too big to ignore.

And this might be the quote of the century on ClimateGate: “I don’t think the credibility of the IPCC can be dented. If the IPCC wasn’t there, why would anyone be worried about climate change?”

And the OC Register has a really nice summary of all of the scandals.  The problem is that it is dated last Friday, so surely, it is woefully out of date by now.  Really it’s like computer obscellescence on steroids.

And James Taranto tears into global warming and decides it might all really be a scam.  Really, Taranto is a daily must read.  So if you want to see a link that will work every day when he writes a new column, use this.