The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nancy Pelosi on the Ground Zero Mosque: Hey, We Should take a Really Close Look at the Funding... of the Opposition to the Ground Zero Mosque. (Updated x3)


Well, I have a special message for her:


In other news, apparently the PR people for the GZM are issuing anti-Semitic tweets.  Nice.

Update: God bless Google, via Cnn, we learn that this means Pelosi would have to investigate 68% of all Americans, including 70% of Independents and 54% of Democrats.  That is right even a majority within her own party is apparently in on it.  That is how insidious we are in the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy 2.0.

And indeed 53% of New Yorkers oppose the mosque.  So I guess they are in on it, too.

Update (II): Nancy Pelosi doubles down on the stupidity.  From a new press release:

I support the statement made by the Interfaith Alliance that 'We agree with the ADL that there is a need for transparency about who is funding the effort to build this Islamic center. At the same time, we should also ask who is funding the attacks against the construction of the center.'

Well, at least she is finally interested in looking into the funding behind it.  And all it took was for her to say something stupid and paranoid.

Updated (III): The Ground Zero Mosque builders won’t rule out getting funding from...  Iran.  Well, isn’t that special?  (Source)