The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Light Blogging Tonight...

...but something big is coming.  You might even say it is a bit of a bombshell.

And you might even be tempted to break into a Barbra Streisand tune.  Is that an obtuse enough hint for you?

So keep an eye on this space and hopefully I will be able to put something up by the end of the evening tomorrow.  I am confident I put something up by Wednesday, at the very least.

And hopefully it will be interesting enough to justify this schmucking around and atrocious puns.

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment