The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Might be Very Light Blogging Today...

You may have seen me complain about this on Twitter, but basically at the house I am on day five of my plumbing system being completely frakked.  Basically there was at least one burst pipe, maybe more, in the line to the sewer.  Which means that I have water, but I can’t let very much of it go down the drain, or it will back up and our sewer water will pour out of the drain in our basement.  Oy.

And this is, believe it or not, the second round of my fun on this kind of thing.  I could tell you stories, but they would be incredibly disgusting stories.  Let's just say sh*t happens and leave it at that.

So this has been disrupting my life all weekend, and it looks like much if not all of today will fall victim to the problem as well.  I’ll try to get something out the door this morning before the plumbers get here, and then we’ll take it from there.  That also means that my plan this weekend to retroactively update a lot of posts at my two blogs to reflect the fact that “Aaron Worthing” was a pseudonym has been put on hold.  But maybe I can get at it later today.

----------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment