The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tweet of the Day: My Secret Is Out

Bad news folks:



And I guess I shouldn’t put off the inevitable.  He is linking to this page.  Go and look for yourself.  I guess Ron and the boys can call off their attack dogs, now... they got me.

Damn you Breibart with only one T!

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

1 comment:

  1. Bad kitty, that is my chicken pot pie!

    More of a dog person myself.

    ReplyDelete